Current high school students: please request transcripts from your high school's counseling office. Delta High students should contact their original home high school.
Past/graduated students: after graduation school transcripts are sent to be archived. Transcript requests for past and graduated students can only be completed by a third party platform called Parchment.
- Go to www.parchment.com and click on the green Order Now button.
- Type your school's name into the Find an institution field. Use the list below to verify you are selecting the correct high school.
- Once you have selected your high school, you can choose to either use an 'Existing User Account' or to create a 'New Learner Account'.
- You will be asked to provide several pieces of account and enrollment information such as name, date of birth, email address, and password. Check the box if you are a parent/guardian to create a parent account which in turn will allow you to request a high school transcript on behalf of your child (if they are under 18). You will be asked to provide both your name and date of birth as well as your child's name and date of birth. If you are not yet in college, you will get the option to share your information with colleges. If you opt-in, this means that we will make some of the information you provide to us available to a variety of academic institutions and programs, and then they can send you information about them.
- After clicking Sign up, check your email for the verification code and then enter it into the screen you were just on.
Placing a Transcript Order
- Click the green Order button. If you don't see this, then you haven't added your school to your account. To do this, click + Add another school or organization you attended.
- Select your destination. You can search for a destination, or enter a mailing or email address manually. If you are receiving an error when placing an order to be sent to a physical address, you have entered over the allowed limit of characters in the name or address fields.
- You'll land on the Item Details page where you will: Select Processing Time - default option is to Send Now. Confirm Consent - You will want to complete the following selections. If you've provided consent previously, you may not have to do anything here. Otherwise, this is where you (or your parent/guardian) authorizes Parchment to release your transcript from your school. Your total charges appear in the top right corner of the page, and include any shipping fees. Click Continue.
- You'll be taken to the Order Summary page where you will want to review your order. Review the order, if everything is correct click Continue.
- You will make a payment, if applicable. Enter your payment and billing information and click Submit Payment.
- Once your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email containing your order number.
For additional help placing your order, please visit the Parchment Help Site.
Richland School District high schools available on Parchment:
- Richland High School (930 Long Ave, Richland, WA)
- Hanford High School (450 Hanford St, Richland, WA)
- Rivers Edge High School (975 Gillespie St, Richland, WA)
- Pacific Crest Online Academy (425 Wright Ave, Richland, WA)