Tapteal Elementary School       https://www.rsd.edu/schools/tapteal
[Skip to Content]

Registration / Withdrawal


New students should come into the school office with their parent or guardian to register.  Parents of students entering kindergarten need to provide a certifiedbirth certificate at the time of registration, along with immunization records.  Proof of residence is also required if this is your first child attending Tapteal Elementary.

Immunization Records

A record of immunizations must be submitted to the school by the first day of attendance for all new students.  Month, day, and year of each immunization will be required.


Please notify the office staff a few days ahead of your planned withdrawal date and come to the school and complete the Withdrawal Form.  When you register your child at a new school, we will send his/her records when they are requested by the new school.

Parental Custody

In the case that a custody issue restricts parental rights to a child, the office must have a copy of the legal documents stating the restrictions.  In order to protect children from unauthorized adults taking a child from school, we must have on file a copy of a restraining order issued in the state of Washington.  Please contact your lawyer for assistance.