Chromebook Support Services
- Email: ChromebookHelp@rsd.edu
- Hotline with voice mailbox: (509) 967-6162, available 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Chromebook Check In/Out: 8-11 a.m. & 1-4 p.m., Monday through Friday at IT Offices (615 Snow Ave.)
Our IT department will provide support to students and families with hardware issues and access to district-approved applications with district-issued Chromebooks. We will accommodate pickup as soon as possible, if not then it will be the next available pickup window. If morning, then afternoon, if afternoon then next morning.
NOTE: appointments need to be scheduled in in advance to allow IT staff time to prepare accordingly, drop-ins will be asked to enter a support request via tech support options before a replacement will be issued.
IT specialists will not be able to assist with connectivity and software issues for Chromebooks or problems with personal devices.
Unable to pay for Internet access at home?
If your family is not currently receiving internet access, we encourage you to enroll directly in the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program using one of the following options.
- Contact your preferred participating EBB provider directly to learn about their application process.
- Go to GetEmergencyBroadband.org and apply online and to find participating providers near you.
- Complete a mail-in application and send it along with proof of eligibility to:
Emergency Broadband Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
For more information visit OSPI's Home Connectivity Resources.