Our Summer Meals Program starts June 21 and will provide FREE meals for all children in our community Monday-Thursday through July 29. There will be no meals provided on Fridays or July 5 & 6 due to the Independence Day holiday.
All children attending summer programs at our elementary and middle schools or in Boys & Girls Club child care will receive grab-and-go breakfasts and lunches at the end of their day at school or while attending Boys & Girls Club.
Families whose children are not participating in our summer programs or Boys & Girls Club may pick up daily meals at the following locations from noon to 12:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday.
- Badger Mountain Elementary (at temporary location on 2100 Sunshine Ave. in West Richland, west side loop)
- Jason Lee Elementary (front door loop)
- Jefferson Elementary (back loop)
- Lewis & Clark Elementary (back loop)
- Marcus Whitman Elementary (front door loop)
- Orchard Elementary (alley driveway)
- Sacajawea Elementary (back loop)
- Tapteal Elementary (front loop)
- Wiley Elementary (front door loop)