Our Summer Meal Program begins June 17 and will offer FREE to-go meals for children in our community as our Student Meal Assistance Program has this spring. Here are the details:
- Meals will be available 11:15 a.m. to noon Monday through Thursday.
- Meal packets will include one breakfast and one lunch with additional weekend food items provided on Thursdays.
- Those picking up meals are asked to wait in the designated waiting area if they have walked or staying in their vehicle for staff to bring them the meals.
- If possible, children should be present to pick up their meals.
- There will be four pick up locations:
- Marcus Whitman Elementary (Side parking lot off Snow Avenue)
- Enterprise Middle School (front door)
- Chief Joseph Middle School (Loop off Jadwin)
- White Bluffs Elementary (Back Bus Loop)
Questions? Call Nutrition Services at (509) 967-6114.