The second round of COVID-19 vaccination clinics at our middle schools hosted by Walgreens are June 11 and 12. All individuals who received their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine at the clinics in late May are invited to attend to receive their last dose to become fully vaccinated.
Vaccination Clinic Times, Dates & Locations
- 11:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., Friday, June 11 — Chief Joseph Middle School & Enterprise Middle School
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday, June 12 — Carmichael Middle School & Leona Libby Middle School
There is no cost to receive the vaccine*.
A parent's or guardian's signature on the consent form will be required for anyone under the age of 18 and any youth under the age of 15 will also be required to indicate a parent or designated trusted adult who will accompany them.
What To Bring To the Vaccination Clinic
- Completed consent form with parent’s/guardian’s signature for anyone under the age of 18
- Designated trusted adult for anyone under the age of 15
What To Expect At The Vaccination Clinic
- Potential waiting time depending on when the student arrives and the number of individuals ahead of them.
- Everyone who receives a dose will need to wait 15 minutes after their vaccination to be monitored for any adverse reactions.
Why Get Vaccinated?
Vaccination against COVID-19 is key to bringing the pandemic under control and protecting communities from the novel coronavirus. While no vaccine is 100 percent effective, the Pfizer vaccine has prevented serious illness that can lead to hospitalization or death.
Per Washington Department of Health guidance, fully vaccinated individuals* also are not required to quarantine after exposure to individuals who have COVID-19. This means fully vaccinated students will not need to stay home from school or activities if exposed to the novel coronavirus.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ (BFHD)
*Walgreens requests that individuals with insurance complete the provided insurance form so they can recoup administrative costs from insurers. Insurers are prohibited from passing these costs on to their customers.