RSD is currently accepting applications for its preschool classrooms for the fall of 2021 at the Early Learning Center.
The ELC offers morning and afternoon sessions during the regular school year. Services extend beyond the classroom, including child assessment, occupational and physical therapy, speech and language therapy and family support services. There is no cost to families that qualify for enrollment.
- Child is a Richland School District resident
- Child will be age 3 or 4 by Aug. 31, 2021 & family meets Federal Income Guidelines
- Child will be 4 by Aug. 31, 2021 & family has concerns about child's kindergarten readiness
- Family has concerns about child’s development or child has a Individual Education Program (IEP)
- Child's primary language is not English
- Child is in foster care
Families must complete an ECEAP enrollment form and provide copies of required documents as part of the enrollment process.
To have an enrollment form sent to you or ask further questions about the ELC or qualifying for ECEAP, call (509) 967-6082.