RSD is currently accepting applications for the fall of 2020 in preschool classrooms funded by the state’s Early Childhood Education & Assistance Program (ECEAP) at the Early Learning Center.
The ELC offers morning and afternoon sessions during the regular school year. Services extend beyond the classroom, including child assessment, occupational and physical therapy, speech and language therapy and family support services. There is no cost to families that qualify for enrollment.
- Child is a Richland School District resident
- Child will be age 3 or 4 by Aug. 31, 2020 & family meets Federal Income Guidelines
- Child will be 4 by Aug. 31, 2020 & family has concerns about child's kindergarten readiness
- Family has concerns about child’s development or child has a Individual Education Program (IEP)
- Child's primary language is not English
- Child is in foster care
Families must complete the ECEAP enrollment application and provide copies of required documents and mail them to the ELC or they can use a soon-to-be installed dropbox at the center.
Questions about the ELC or qualifying for ECEAP? Call (509) 967-6082 for more information.