Welcome New Families
We are so glad you have joined our community and our schools!
Here are some resources and information to help you prepare to send your child to their first day in Richland schools:
- Boundary Maps: Find your child's boundary school based on their residence.
- Enrollment/Registration Guide: Begin the enrollment process from the comfort of your home through our online portal.
- Before & After School Childcare: Learn about the Boys & Girls Clubs of Benton & Franklin Counties and their childcare programs at our elementary schools.
- Transportation: Find your child's bus route, bus schedule and how to sign up to monitor their ride to and from school each day through our Student Ridership Program.
- School Meals: View breakfast and lunch menus, pricing and how you can see detailed nutritional and allergen information on every item we serve in our lunchrooms.
- Student Health: Learn how our staff can help your student manage health conditions while attending school.
- Student Support: Connect with services that can help your child be successful in school.
- Contact our Special Education department if your child has previously used an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or may need other academic supports.
- Our partners at Communities In Schools also work with families to meet needs outside of the classroom.
- District staff are available to help students who are homeless or are otherwise living in unstable housing circumstances.