COVID-19 Activity Dashboard
With in-person learning activities taking place in schools, Richland School District wants everyone in the community to be aware of confirmed COVID-19 exposure among students and staff.
This dashboard provides:
- classroom or building closures recommended by Benton-Franklin Health District (BFHD) due to COVID-19 activity.
- confirmed positive COVID-19 cases among enrolled students and staff who have been in a school or other district facility.
Cases By Date
|Date||Location||Closure?||Staff Testing Positive||Student Testing Positive|
|6/11/2021||Lewis & Clark||No||1|
RSD COVID-19 Notification Protocols
- Benton-Franklin Health District will conduct all contact tracing activities for anyone determined to be a "close contact" of a confirmed positive COVID-19 case. A close contact is someone who was within 6 feet of an individual who has tested positive for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic individuals, 2 days prior to testing) until the time the positive individual was isolated.
- For any instance of a classroom being closed for cleaning in response to COVID-19, all families whose children were in the school during the timeframe when a confirmed positive case was also in the school will be directly notified by email.
- For any instance of a school being closed for cleaning in response to COVID-19, all RSD families will be directly notified by email.
Per Benton-Franklin Health District (BFHD), a COVID-19 outbreak occurs in a school when there are two or more laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 cases among students or staff with onsets within a 14-day period, who are epidemiologically linked, do not share a household, and were not identified as close contacts of each other in another setting during standard case investigation or contact tracing.
The district will work closely with BFHD to determine if a classroom or building closure is recommended.