Superintendent's Work Group On Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
The Work Group will advise Superintendent Dr. Shelley Redinger and make recommendations on how to best support students of color and historically underserved communities in RSD schools. This will include:
- Addressing opportunity gaps facing specific student groups
- Bringing deeper cultural context and awareness to classroom instruction
- Genuinely engaging families from historically underrepresented communities in the district
- Taking steps to enhance and support diverse staff
- Improve school climate by providing tools and protocols to address inequitable behavior.