Hazel Health Teletherapy Services
Richland School District has partnered with Hazel Health to provide remote therapy services to students at no cost to them or their families. With Hazel, students can immediately speak with a mental health clinician right from school or at home.
- Scheduled short-term therapy visits: All students are eligible for six (6) teletherapy sessions at no cost. Visits can help students with everything from anxiety, depression, and grief to peer and family relationships and bullying.
- Care management to local resources: Referrals to local providers for continuity of care.
- Coordination: Communication with families, local health providers, and school staff.
All students must have a Consent To Care form signed by their parent/guardian on file to begin receiving services.
- What is TeleTherapy?
- Where will students access services?
- Who are Hazel's providers and care team?
- How does Hazel Health Partner with Families?
- How many Therapy sessions does each child get?
- Why is insurance required to sign-up?
- How Does Hazel protect students' privacy?
- Who do I contact with more questions?