Hazel Health Services
Richland School District has partnered with Hazel Health to provide remote mental health therapy and physical health services to students at no cost to them or their families.
- Mental Health: All students are eligible for six (6) teletherapy sessions at no cost. Visits can help students with everything from anxiety, depression, and grief to peer and family relationships and bullying.
- Physical Health: Same-day medical care appointments from home on any smartphone, computer or tablet. Visits can cover concerns relating to sore throats, headaches, pink eye, allergies, minor injuries and more.
- Care management to local resources: Referrals to local providers for continuity of care.
- Coordination: Communication with families, local health providers, and school staff.
All students must have a Consent To Care form signed by their parent/guardian on file to begin receiving services.
- Where will students access services?
- How many physical health visits does each child get?
- Can Hazel providers refer my child to a specialist?
- Will Hazel Health cover the cost of prescriptions or fees associated with referrals?
- What if my child already has a primary care provider?
- Who are Hazel's providers and care team?