Healthy students means students who can better focus in the classroom, enjoy activities with their classmates and be ready to take on new challenges each day.
Our school nurses and health room aides provide numerous health related services for our schools, including:
- Supervision of health room activities
- Maintenance of district compliance with state-mandated vision, hearing and scoliosis screenings and immunization documentation
- Overseeing student health issues and development of individual health care plans
- Distribution of health information to students, families and staff
- Overseeing student medication administration