Our schools and facilities are available to non-profit organizations, businesses and other community groups when not committed to student needs. Additional documentation may be required based on the proposed use of a facility.
Creating a New Account
- If you are a RSD staff member, use this link to login and select the SSO login option. You will be prompted to use your district email to log in.
- Community members must use this link to create an account.
- If you need to request a facility rental, then email email@example.com with your full name and email used for registration to be granted rental account access.
- Once your rental account access has been granted, log in and search for open facilities in the calendar to confirm availability.
- To request a rental, click New Request from the upper right corner.
- Complete the request form and click submit.
Users Who Already Registered
Returning users can use this link to log in. If you are looking to rent a facility, once logged in, search for available spaces in the calendar to confirm availability. Click New Request from the upper right corner. Complete the request form and click submit. You can also view previously requested rentals. Logged in users can also save search filters for use next time.