1219 Thayer Drive Building Remodel
- Cost: $265,300
- Completion Date: 90% as of March 2023
- Project Team: CKJT Architects and G2 Construction
- Details: In September 2021 RSD purchased a two-story former church on the corner of Thayer Drive and Williams Boulevard. It was remodeled to enable it to function as additional instructional space for Three Rivers HomeLink, with the plan to have it serve as flexible space for other schools and programs in the future.
Richland High School Greenhouse
- Cost: $407,600
- Completion Date: August 2023
- Project Team: PBS Engineering and MH Construction
- Details: A 1,500 square foot greenhouse is being constructed at Richland High School. The new greenhouse was built in the existing parking area of the auto shop and will be used for agriculture classes.
Entry Access Route ADA Modifications
- Cost: TBD
- Completion Date: TBD
- Project Team: CKJT Architects
- Details: Improving accessibility pathways from ADA parking stalls to main front entry at the following schools: Jason Lee, White Bluffs and William Wiley elementary schools; Carmichael, Chief Joseph and Enterprise middle schools; Hanford, Richland and River's Edge high schools; and Three Rivers HomeLink