We are always looking for inspired, dynamic and innovative individuals to become part of our team.
As a growing school district with strong community support of schools, we seek to provide our students more than a basic education. That means plenty of opportunities for those wanting to make a mark in the classroom and join a district that values and supports its staff.
Who do I contact with questions about...
- ...the contract for certificated staff or applying for a certificated position?: Bobbi Condos, (509) 967-6021
- ...the contract for classified staff or applying for a classified position?: Joy Ham, (509) 967-6022
- ...the contract for coaches and administrators or applying for a coaching or administrator position?: Dawna Phillips, (509) 967-6010
- ...substituting?: Amanda Krisher, (509) 967-6024
- ...workers compensation, volunteering or the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)?: Joan Gribskov, (509) 967-6011
- ...files and human resources records?: Michelle Yardley, (509) 967-6076
- ...RSD's human resources department, the HRM Portal, uploading/downloading documents or a technical issue?: Kathy Keenan, (509) 967-6023