9/30/2016 Wiley Wear Orders Due
10/14/2016 Box Tops Due
10/27/2016 Reflection Contest Entries Due
The Richland School Board recently approved a preliminary list of projects for February 2017 bond.
* Replace Badger Mountain Elementary School
*Replace Tapteal Elementary School
* New elementary school on Belmont Boulevard (property already owned by the District)
* New elementary school at a site to be determined
* Richland High School - auditorium improvements
* Fran Rish Stadium - home side improvements and installation of field turf
* Hanford High School - attletic field improvementsincluding installation of bleachers (2000 seats) restrooms, and field turf
* New RSD Teaching & Learning Center
* Jefferson Preschool
* Modular Classrooms
"We've been good stewards of our community's tax dollars and that will continue," stated Rick Jansons President of the Richland School Board. "We must keep up with the District's enrooment growth and improve the facilities we already have.
Please call 967-6375 by 8:30 AM if your child will be absent.
School Hours 2016-2017
K-5th Grade: Mon.-Thurs. 8:45-3:15 (check letter for the first week hours)
She will be here on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Questions email Cheryl.Ricketts@rsd.edu
Choir Tuesday 7:50-8:40am Start TBD. (Open to all 4th and 5th grade students.)
Strings-TBD but will be before school. (Open to all 4th and 5th graders.)
*Letters and permission slips to go home with 4th/5th grade students regarding choir and strings mid-September.
Steel Drum Enemble (auditioned last spring) - M, T, Th, F 11:50-12:20pm. Starts on Tuesday Sept. 6th, 2016
Doors open at 7:50 Please drop off in the Green Loop.