10/27/2016 Reflection Contest Entries Due
Dorian Picture Retake Day is Wednesday, November 2nd.
Nov. 10th at 9:30-Veterans Assembly, We invite anyone in the community that is a vet to join and let us show you how much we respect you for the gift you gave us.
12/13/2016 2nd Grade Prehistoric Christmas Program @ 6:00pm
The Richland School Board recently approved a preliminary list of projects for February 2017 bond.
* Replace Badger Mountain Elementary School
*Replace Tapteal Elementary School
* New elementary school on Belmont Boulevard (property already owned by the District)
* New elementary school at a site to be determined
* Richland High School - auditorium improvements
* Fran Rish Stadium - home side improvements and installation of field turf
* Hanford High School - attletic field improvementsincluding installation of bleachers (2000 seats) restrooms, and field turf
* New RSD Teaching & Learning Center
* Jefferson Preschool
* Modular Classrooms
"We've been good stewards of our community's tax dollars and that will continue," stated Rick Jansons President of the Richland School Board. "We must keep up with the District's enrooment growth and improve the facilities we already have.
Please call 967-6375 by 8:30 AM if your child will be absent.
School Hours 2016-2017
K-5th Grade: Mon.-Thurs. 8:45-3:15 (check letter for the first week hours)
Are on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Questions email Cheryl.Ricketts@rsd.edu
Choir Tuesday 7:50-8:40am
Strings- Starts 10/17/2016 Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 7:50-8:35am.
Orchestra: Starts 1017/2016 Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 7:50-8:35am
Steel Drum Enemble - M, T, Th, F 11:50-12:20pm.
Doors open at 7:50 Please drop off in the Green Loop.